XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not too much longer now. November I believe is when she starts shipping. IM is shipping in September

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but the order of PO that already happened is as follows:
Cap
Hulk
Iron Man
Black Widow
Magneto

And I believe they follow the same order when they start shipping. If Iron Man is in September and Black Widow is in November, then when is Magneto shipping?

Hawkeye is next followed by Wolverine, so when do these guys ship?

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but the order of PO that already happened is as follows:
Cap
Hulk
Iron Man
Black Widow
Magneto

And I believe they follow the same order when they start shipping. If Iron Man is in September and Black Widow is in November, then when is Magneto shipping?

Hawkeye is next followed by Wolverine, so when do these guys ship?

You got it man. They are trying to ship one a month. Magneto was rumored to originally be a November shipment but my guess is he will be pushed back to December. XM has been pretty consistent with their releases. However they are shipping these in batches. So the last batch of cap is yet to ship along with the 2nd batch of hulk. It all depends on when you got in and where you ordered from to determine which wave you'll be in once released. I was one of the first to get my statues because I ordered Cap and Hulk in August of last year so I can attest to the order of these being shipped out as pretty fair and consistent. Has alot to do with where you ordered from as well. I would expect to see one release a month unless production gets pushed back a bit like Black Widow. So we should see Hawkeye and Wolverine in the first quarter of 2015

Got it.

I forgot to factor in the batches. Depending on the time between batches, the third batch for BW might ship late Nov or early Dec. Same with Mags, the third batch might ship late Dec or early Jan.

Thanks for the info.

XM Rep said their first version of the statue did have the zipper lower just like the art print but Disney made them raise the zipper up..... :(

I was wondering the same, the zipper is too high. These are for adults so Disney needs to make them like the artwork.i don't see many children buying XM or SS high end products.

No kidding! Like as if a child has $800 to buy one of these things.

10675679_1436066689947359_7768991174038039758_n.jpg

1497718_1436066606614034_1841031282731270840_n.jpg

No kidding! Like as if a child has $800 to buy one of these things.

While I agree that the mickey mouse censorship is unnecessary, I would like to point out that a child doesn't need to buy these things to see it, I ordered 2, and my 3 and 6 years old are excited to have her here in a couple months, actually they are more excited about Mk 42. Children don't look at a female statue and comment on how low her zipper is, they don't care. I really wondering what's the point, maybe for teenagers.

Back