Xensation Game of Thrones Davos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The HS is fantastic but I do think TZ would have done a better job with the outfit. It’s very green and very clean looking. Don’t get me wrong though, I also wish Xensation would re-do some of TZ’s more shoddy releases.

The HS is fantastic but I do think TZ would have done a better job with the outfit. It’s very green and very clean looking. Don’t get me wrong though, I also wish Xensation would re-do some of TZ’s more shoddy releases.

They complement each other perfectly.

X = crappy outfits, good heads
TZ = crappy heads, good outfits

I think Xensation keeps the outfits simple because they may not officially have the license. If they pour all the resources and work into the outfits that 3Z would, they could end up losing it if they suddenly get a cease and desist letter from the licensor. They need to keep their investment low.

I think Xensation keeps the outfits simple because they may not officially have the license. If they pour all the resources and work into the outfits that 3Z would, they could end up losing it if they suddenly get a cease and desist letter from the licensor. They need to keep their investment low.

lol they absolutely do not have the license. They've already pretty much said they're just not going to step on 3Z's toes by only doing 2nd/3rd tier characters 3Z would never produce. They won't do a Jon or Dany or anyone like that.

Wow, had no idea about this company until right now. I've never bought any of the TZ ones as I've never liked the sculpts, but picking up both of these.

Invoice received and paid! The Onion Knight is on his way!
Cool. Please post pictures when you receive him. He looks like he may have turned out just as nice as Tywin. I'm loving the cloak they added to him later after the initial reveal. I didn't plan on getting him but **** me. lol He's super cheap and he'll probably look nice on the shelf. I just really wish I had a Stannis to go with him, but I know that ain't going to happen. I kinda wish threezero would just give up the license that way Xensation won't have to hold back on main characters. lol

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Has anyone else who ordered from MOF not even received their invoice for rest of payment yet? Some people have theirs in hand and despite 2 emails I haven’t got a request to pay yet?

Got and paid my invoice nine days ago. Everything went smoothly just like last time when I ordered Tywin from them.

Last time I didn’t get my Tywin invoice either and had to chase them for it. I’ve been so put off by them I’ve ordered Bronn from KG Hobby.

Last time I didn?t get my Tywin invoice either and had to chase them for it. I?ve been so put off by them I?ve ordered Bronn from KG Hobby.
That's where I got Tywin. It was also the cheapest place I found for him. I had a good transaction with them, though that was my only one, I think.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Got mine this week from OSK. Very cool figure. Too bad such a great show ended so poorly. My display ended up just being the Iron Throne, Jon Snow, and Davos.

Back