• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

X men vs sentinel exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

High Lord Apocalypse

Freaked Out
Reaction score
FOR SALE:

SIDESHOW EXCLUSIVE X MEN VS SENTINEL #1 DIORAMA (with color box, styrofoam inserts, all working lights, a/c adapter). -$1400.00 + shipping + paypal fees. price is not negotiable.

It will be packed in another brown box to preserve the color box. Diorama is in mint condition. Box is also in excellent condition.

Last edited:

:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

i so would like to get one of these, and as luck would have it i know where i could get the other two ex. dios very close to me and wouldn't have to resort to damn extra fees.

sadly i'm just not to sure were i'd display them.:banghead:banghead

i so would like to get one of these, and as luck would have it i know where i could get the other two ex. dios very close to me and wouldn't have to resort to damn extra fees.

I already have #2 and #3, just in need of #1, I don't see it happening anytime soon, You never know maybe someone will become desperate and sell it for half of the asking price, Now I wake up :D

I already have #2 and #3, just in need of #1, I don't see it happening anytime soon, You never know maybe someone will become desperate and sell it for half of the asking price, Now I wake up :D

hey man, we must be on the same cosmic wave or something, i had that dream also.:D

You could always take down your Spidey PF's or your Moore statues to make room....just trying to help you out.:monkey3:D

The AP on Ebay had a 'buy it now' price on it for $750 but it's gone now. Almost jumped on it just to flip... :monkey3

I bought it :)

KEITH!!!!! :cuss:cuss:cuss

:lol Seriously, congrats man. I used to be quite the Ebay sniper, but you are taking over the thrown. Again, congrats! :rock

Wait, I was just looking at this one. Was the BIN on there the entire time?????? I didn't see a BIN earlier when it had bids.

KEITH!!!!! :cuss:cuss:cuss

:lol Seriously, congrats man. I used to be quite the Ebay sniper, but you are taking over the thrown. Again, congrats! :rock

Wait, I was just looking at this one. Was the BIN on there the entire time?????? I didn't see a BIN earlier when it had bids.

Thanks Mike. I'm always checking it out. Only a few things that I don't have yet that I'm still looking for a deal on.

Good luck to the OP on the sale. This piece looks awesome.

Thanks Mike. I'm always checking it out. Only a few things that I don't have yet that I'm still looking for a deal on.

Good luck to the OP on the sale. This piece looks awesome.

Be sure to post pics when it arrives. :rock (Sorry for the temp. derail.)

- BUMP

You could always take down your Spidey PF's or your Moore statues to make room....just trying to help you out.:monkey3:D

gee, thanks i never even thought of that.:lol
maybe i could jsut pack up all my LOTR PF's and that would make lots of room also.:monkey2

ah man decisions :duh decisions i guess that addition will be required sooner rather that later.:monkey2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back