X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one word for you:

"Cap"

More shakycam, less well thought out, coherent action.

Re: the Storm/Wolvie kiss, I'm gonna assume that is in reference to one of my all-time favorite X-Men comics:

K7859ti.jpg

C'mon now, DOFP was a good movie but action was not what made it good.

Wolverine hotel bad assery was the highlight for me, the QS scene was....well....cute. :lol

Future battles were decent at best, but Prego Storm did squat, Wolverine was sleeping, Jean Luc Xavier looked bored and Magneto was too preoccupied collecting Medicare.

Cap's elevator battle alone > an action scene from DOFP.

Finally finished it.

REALLY impressive. I see the whole "Cap 2" vs this movie debate has started, in my absence. :lol I need to rewatch Cap 2, but this was darn good. Definitely Singer's best effort in the franchise, IMO. This movie had a much more mature feel, IMO. Didn't get that from Singer's "earlier" years. Just really well put together. Can't say much more than that. Looking forward to "Apocalypse". This is will tough to beat.

Finally finished it.

REALLY impressive. I see the whole "Cap 2" vs this movie debate has started, in my absence. :lol I need to rewatch Cap 2, but this was darn good. Definitely Singer's best effort in the franchise, IMO. This movie had a much more mature feel, IMO. Didn't get that from Singer's "earlier" years. Just really well put together. Can't say much more than that. Looking forward to "Apocalypse". This is will tough to beat.

... ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    909.2 KB · Views: 88

Wolverine hotel bad assery was the highlight for me, the QS scene was....well....cute. :lol

Future battles were decent at best, but Prego Storm did squat, Wolverine was sleeping, Jean Luc Xavier looked bored and Magneto was too preoccupied collecting Medicare.

Caps action was great in a Bourne style but for superhero action DOFP reigned supreme this year.

Ice sliding and portals FTW!

Kara's just bent because when he's on his meds, hand-held scenes trigger a "brown note" response.

Back