X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well look what we have here.

ACCUSER DROPS SEX ABUSE LAWSUIT AGAINST X-MEN DIRECTOR BRYAN SINGER

Suit withdrawn Wednesday.

Yeah, it was never about money, it was to protect the children.
Shocker there. I'm sure another one will crop up in the leadup to the next film's release, though.

Bryan Singer tried to touch my Cyclops but he never got the justice he deserved.

X-Men 2: Days of Future Lawsuits for Past Pool parties.

"It's not their pain you're afraid of. It's yours, Charles. And as frightening as it can be, that pain will make you stronger. If you allow yourself to feel it, embrace it, .it will make you more powerful than you ever imagined. It's the greatest gift we have: to bear their pain without breaking. And it comes from the most horny part of us: grope. Charles, we need you to grope again."

Looks like I won’t be heading to any of his pool parties just yet :slap

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=106788

According to The Wrap, the New York Police Department's Special Victims Squad are investigating a complaint that Bryan Singer sexually assaulted a man in his twenties back in March. This is before the allegations by Michael Egan were made, but the criminal complaint was filed on May 9th, around a month after Egan announced his claims to the press. Both of the lawsuits alleging that he sexually assaulted two minors have been dropped (though they were dismissed without prejudice, meaning that Egan at least could file one again), and why we're only just now hearing about this is unclear. While no charges have been filed against Singer as of yet, the site adds that, "According to his lawyer Martin Singer (no relation), neither he nor his client have been contacted by the NYPD in relation to the investigation. Deputy Chief Kim Royster confirmed the investigation for the media, adding that it is not necessarily unusual for Singer to have not yet been contacted while an investigation is ongoing." The key different here is that this is a CRIMINAL complaint and not a CIVIL one. Twentieth Century Fox still want to release X-Men: Apocalypse in 2016, and with Singer caught up in this, it could be that they'll soon look for another director to helm the X-Men: Days of Future Past follow-up. We'll be sure to keep you updated. What do you guys think?
Read more at https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=106788#MLsFHQvWrT4PSYQF.99

I just saw it again at a local discount theater. Even though I can't rank them, in terms of overall quality, I'd probably say that Guardians wins "most entertaining," Cap wins "most relevant," and DoFP wins "most compelling."
giphy.gif

Singer must be one horny bastard. Even if the acts aren't illegal, how many dudes has this been? :lol

More or less but I also heard that because of these allegations; that he wasn't going to be director for apocalypse.

momentum killed for the X titles right as they return to form?

Really hope this **** doesn't impact Apocalypse.

After that send him to jail or whatever. :lol

I wonder if Singer scored with that one mutant kid that was in the beginning and end of the film? Or young boi Apocalypse. I thought those two were chicks my first viewing.

Back