X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point after that Goyer interview i'm ready to say that Marvel should just take over Superman and Batman. :lol

:lol

jye, I was JUST thinking about that the other day. "What if DC just signed the DCU movie heroes rights over to Marvel Studios?"

That would only happen in a strange, alternate universe, but I think one thing is obvious...if Marvel DIDN'T want to sabotage their own competition, they would probably make an EPIC DC Cinematic Universe.

MARVEL MONOPOLY! :rock

Quicksilver's vacant stare and stock silver wig tells me he's going to suck the life out of every scene he's in. I can't believe how bad he looks.

There will be hints that they are, and references, but no confirmation from what I understand

Thats kind of surprising, I figured there was no paternal link since they got a guy whos what maybe 10 years younger than 70s Magneto?

Was he hammering chicks in the concentration camps?

Hardee's commercials aside, I think this movie looks pretty awesome. To be frank, Quicksilver gets the shaft no matter what, as those set pics for Age of Ultron are doing old Pietro, or whatever the hell his name is, no favors, either.

Thats kind of surprising, I figured there was no paternal link since they got a guy whos what maybe 10 years younger than 70s Magneto?

never underestimate the magnetic erection.
magneto-child.jpg

0.jpg

magneto, starfish extraordinaire. :lol

I thinker Singer or KInberg elaborate more about it in the Empire
mag interview, I'm trying to find direct quotes.

I thinks QS is supposed to be SW age in this, who is a bit younger, but there's a rumor that he has accelerated aging, which would explain things but I doubt it. I personally think they're going to leave it ambiguous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I am excited for this film, despite my misgivings about some things(QS, bland costume design, Singer returning). I hope this film lives up to it's massive potential. FC and The Wolverine got me excited about X-Men again.

I am excited for this film, despite my misgivings about some things(QS, bland costume design, Singer returning). I hope this film lives up to it's massive potential. FC and The Wolverine got me excited about X-Men again.

You don’t like what Singer did with X1 and X2?

I don't want the movie to bomb, as I want more X-Men movies. My only real complaints are the look of the Sentinels and Quicksilver. Other than that, I am interested to see where this movie goes. I hope Singer loses his obsession with everyone wearing black. But even that's minor. Oh, and stop teasing Gambit, and make him part of the team.

Agree with you on that. The Xmen movies are actually good but there are a lot of movies that went all black in costume design, like Xmen, Matrix, etc. Especially those with dark and gritty tone of story. I wish they just leave the black costume to Batman and add some color to their costume.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back