X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read Brand New Day and quite enjoy it, it freed up Spidey from a dark path he was on and introduced great new characters like Carlie Cooper.

M-Day conglomerated alot of Mutant kind into an extended family, was a brilliant arc that took them in a good direction.

Like i said, if you like the characters then you should read these, many get immersed in them and often like them.

When you don't give them at least a chance you end up hating from the sidelines as an old fart saying 'they could never be as good as they were back in my day' :lol

I read Brand New Day and quite enjoy it, it freed up Spidey from a dark path he was on and introduced great new characters like Carlie Cooper.

M-Day conglomerated alot of Mutant kind into an extended family, was a brilliant arc that took them in a good direction.

Like i said, if you like the characters then you should read these, many get immersed in them and often like them.

When you don't give them at least a chance you end up hating from the sidelines as an old fart saying 'they could never be as good as they were back in my day' :lol

i gave them all a chance :dunno and there awful.

So apparently Matthew Vaughn left X-Men for Star Wars.

While it'd be good to see him do Star Wars i can't help but be reminded of Bryan Singer leaving X-Men to make Superman Returns and thuse both of those franchises took a nose-dive :slap

Wish he'd have stuck with what he started rather than jumping ship

How could you know that if you don't read them. I won't deny there is cheap stunts these days but underneath those are good stories if you care to get involved
I have read enough modern Marvel and DC to know what they are going for nowadays. And I'm not going to waste much more time and money with their lame gimmickry than I already have, unless something gets great reviews from multiple sources and avoids some of the overt gimmickry that plagues massive cross-title events like "Final Crisis."

I'd leave too if the studio constantly rushed you.

Well...probably not. I'd take it like a man and finish my job....:lol

So with McAvoy and Fassbender on board as well, are we going to see the Xaviers and Magnetos together a la Star Trek with Spock and Spock (Zachary Quinto and Leonard Nimoy)?

Singer already said that it didn't have anything to do with First Class (nor did Wolverine: Origins).

So XFC, X1, X2 & TW?

Sounds good to me

So with McAvoy and Fassbender on board as well, are we going to see the Xaviers and Magnetos together a la Star Trek with Spock and Spock (Zachary Quinto and Leonard Nimoy)?

I'd prefer if it started out in the Desolate Sentinel controlled Future with their characters haggered and on their last days and then to have the time-travel move the plot back in time to the First Class cast trying to prevent he assassination that caused the dystopian future.

Back