WWE/WWF Replica Belts Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Discount is back on again so maybe not very many.

I just received my Big Gold (wwe version) and I love it. 3d etched really makes the belt pop for a replica. I'll work on getting my belts releathered.

I'm not sure if it's just me but the new WWE Network belt seems a bit bigger than the big gold. Well the side plates are massive compared to it. Hard to make up my mind which one I like better. Aesthetically I like the network one a lot better but it doesn't have any history yet.

I wish I had picked up one of these replicas years ago, when they were a lot closer to $200 to $400, before discounts.

It's hard for me to lay out all that cash knowing that the strap is stuffed with a couple of layers of cardboard. :monkey2

This thread single-handedly caused this:lol
1390284_306385022898884_1233001098_n.jpg

Congrats on the pickups, man! That the WCW version of the Big Gold, right? And did you get the Flair plate through WWE Shop?

Thanks. Yeah, it's the WCW version and it's the "real" one to me and the Flair name plate came with it when I bought it. I actually have my last name on it right now though:lol

Can't believe I said the above less than a month ago and this is what my living room corner looks like right now after getting in my new Network logo earlier. I really liked it when I first saw it but in person, it's just too gaudy for me and I may have to just hunt down a white WWF IC Title. I'll let it sit for awhile though, maybe it'll grow on me.
4f36f726-b65c-412e-aea5-dc90969a4a04_zps1e08176f.jpg

Can't believe I said the above less than a month ago and this is what my living room corner looks like right now after getting in my new Network logo earlier. I really liked it when I first saw it but in person, it's just too gaudy for me and I may have to just hunt down a white WWF IC Title. I'll let it sit for awhile though, maybe it'll grow on me.
4f36f726-b65c-412e-aea5-dc90969a4a04_zps1e08176f.jpg

That's a fantastic collection. Looks just awesome. I love the network belt. I'd hang on to it even though it seems like a cold title these days with whatever they are doing with Lesnar. Good call on not wanting the spinner. That thing caused me to stop watching wrestling for a decade among other things such as having stale characters and story lines

Hey guys, had a quick question maybe you can help out with. I picked up one of the new WWE title belts (Not the one that came out a few months ago but the fist big logo one) about a year ago and I started to notice on the gold plating that its starting to fade and almost oxidize. Has this happened to anybody else and is there a fix?

Hey guys, had a quick question maybe you can help out with. I picked up one of the new WWE title belts (Not the one that came out a few months ago but the fist big logo one) about a year ago and I started to notice on the gold plating that its starting to fade and almost oxidize. Has this happened to anybody else and is there a fix?

I've seen it with older Figures Inc Replica Belts but not with newer replicas. Unfortunately not much you can do if the plating begins to fade. If you try to use anything other than Windex (which I'd use as minimally as possible), you'll remove the plating completely. My recommendation to to keep the belts away from direct sunlight.

I wished I never sold these off. My favorite was the wwf attitude era belt and the wow/world champ belt at the bottom of the detolf. Wonderful display verbal

I recently acquired the UFC and NXT Championship belts... I've been wanting the UFC belt in particular for such a long time... I finally got it..

15420336113_7af6a7c4a7_b.jpg

16090881882_96380a31c4_b.jpg

Here is my updated display of my belts!

15466605194_c9dd5bcadc_h.jpg

Back