• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT/WTB Various preds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sscalltheway

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys i'm interested in getting One of the ancient preds, Elder P2, and a Celtic.

I was thinking of trading two loose/mint with box HT Terminators for one of the preds. I have the BD HT endoskeleton and the BD HT Terminator 1 Arnie. Both of them are mint except for one defect on both of their guns. The scope for the pistol has been broken of and the handle for the gattling gun for Arnie came broken. The actual figure is mint with all accesories except for those two guns. If interested in making a trade for an ancient i am willing to put in some money.

Thanks

Bump. If anyone has a Celtic pred, custom, Ancient pred, or EP2 that they want to sell or trade, LMK even if you are asking a lot.

One of the last bumps. I still have Hot Toys Battle damaged Endoskelton and Hot Toys Battle Damaged Terminator 1.

No luck yet main? I will keep my eyes peeled for you man, I know how hard it is to get these things....

No luck yet main? I will keep my eyes peeled for you man, I know how hard it is to get these things....

Yeah no luck yet. I thought since the terminator figs are becoming pretty high in demand that i would offer two for a pred. I mean the terminator figs have jumped up into the 350+.

Another Bump.... If anyone has anything just tell me. You can't lose anything by telling me you have something to offer even if you want a lot for it.

Looking for Celtic. If you have a ancient LMK and i can trade figs plus money. The last couple of termies have been going for a lot (300+ for each) and i have two to offer. Again it's a BD Endoskeleton and BD Arnold both 1/6 Hot Toys.

Back