• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: Shin Akuma For 1 Comic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lemonman6

Freakzoid
Reaction score
This is weird, but I figured that I'd try. I have Sideshow Shin Akuma Exclusive PF, that I want to trade. It is missing the print and COA and has minor paint rubs on the chest (common with these). Its still a solid piece, and includes the box and displays very nicely.

I'm looking for a beat up copy of Amazing Fantasy 15 to trade for it. I might sell the statue too, but I really want the comic.

This is weird, but I figured that I'd try. I have Sideshow Shin Akuma Exclusive PF, that I want to trade. It is missing the print and COA and has minor paint rubs on the chest (common with these). Its still a solid piece, and includes the box and displays very nicely.

I'm looking for a beat up copy of Amazing Fantasy 15 to trade for it. I might sell the statue too, but I really want the comic.

Wow thats a tempting offer. I used to have the Amazing Fantasy 15 graded 7.2 a couple years back & sadly I'd sold it. :(

Thanks, any beat up (but complete) copy will do for me. I would even throw in a few hundred dollars.

A beat up complete copy, say a 2.0 will still set you back 2500-3000. As for 7.2, not sure if you mean 7.5, but your talking a 40-50k book. Good luck, silver age king, loving my 4.0. Check out comiclink

That's basically what I want, a 1.0 to 2.0 copy for my collection. Akuma is nice and all, but replaceable with another nice piece.

Alot of people have asked to buy Akuma so if you want to outright buy him it will be $1900. I prefer to trade though.

Back