• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT Poison Ivy PF EX for Captain A, Wolverine, Cobra Com., Black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mutant-man

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey, gang. I have a Poison Ivy PF Exclusive, number 1475/1500, still sealed up. I preordered her day one, but over the past year I've grown cold towards the design and have simply run out of room for characters who aren't as important to my collection.

Anyway, perhaps we can work out a trade. I'm interested in the following:

Captain America PF EX (figure we could trade and I could give some cash)

Wolverine PF EX (straight trade)

Cobra Commander PF EX (trade, perhaps buyer includes some cash or covers shipping--Ivy is in more demand than CC, I think)

Blank Panther PF EX (straight trade)

I'm also mildly interested in Gentle Giant Jabba, Lara Croft PF, She-Hulk PF EX

PM me with your offers or if you're interested. Thanks. I also have Ivy listed on eBay, where you can see my feedback record, at this link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/161054949844?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I'd reserve that right to the buyer. I agree with you in one sense, but I'm going to see how it goes this way first. Sometimes there's the allure of being the first to open the piece and all. I hear you, though.

Fair enough. Just an inspection wouldn't hurt the value I would think. Better to be safe than sorry and SS only gives you 40 days to ask for replacements. Good luck with the sale though :)

Bud where are you located?

Oppps never mind bud. Just saw on your eBay listing where you are located.

Thanks

I have a Cobra Commander EX Id be willing to trade plus I throw in extra cash for Ivy shipping to me.......

Back