• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT batman & joker 4 rpd leon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fashizal1

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a hot toys demon Batman and version 1 joker both MIB. Looking to trade for hot toys rpd version Leon Kennedy. Pm if intrested

Last edited:
Re: WTT Demon batman for dx02 batman

Also have a perfect ebay account if needed

I don't see a even trade. People want DX Batman way more than Demon.

To most no but to the right person maybe. maybe some1 has a extra one laying around and wants demon bats but can't afford him at the moment...worth a shot I guess before I re sell and just buy dx02

Last edited:

as I see this will prolly never happen so try something else. I got a MIB DEMON BATMAN AND A MIB vers. 1 joker with extras {both hot toys} looking to trade both for hot toys resident evil RPD vers. Leon kennedy. Pm if intrested!

You should edit the title of your post, you might have more luck.

Don't have either. Also throw in the trade slick haired joker head, 3 sets 1:1 Dx joker cards, 4 Harvey dent coins1:6 , and 2 1:6 Harvey dent pins

Check ebay everyday, a month ago a rpd leon sold for 300usd plus shipping i think which is cheaper than what they go for now a days.

Back