• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT AH comiquettes and Buffy PF's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GondorGirl

Super Freak
Reaction score
WTT AH comiquettes/Buffy PF's for Marvel PF's

This is a tentitive thread as I may have a deal with another board member but I just wanted to gauge interest...

I have:

AH white queen comiquette Excl. signed by Andy Bergholtz (sp?)
Reg AH Mary Jane comiquette
Reg AH Black Cat Comiquette
Buffy (black dress) exclusive (#5)
Spike PF exclusive (signed on the side of the base by James Marsters)

And I want:

Doom PF reg
Hulk PF Green
Spiderman PF reg

Not interested in selling any of my items but just in trade deals, prolly don't expect a direct trade but that is what I have and that is what I want!

Thanks all!

Last edited:
:monkey5 love that buffy.... interested in any bowen trades???

It pains me to see Buffy PF Exclusive go up for sale. Such an amazing PF. My Ex. is going nowhere. With that said though, LuisCHG, if you're a Buffy fan, you need that PF! It's a MUST, especially the Exclusive. :rock Good luck to you.

Sorry everyone but all I am really interested in is the above marvel PF's...though please feel free to throw me a different trade offer...as long as it is in marvel PF form...for instance I MIGHT be interested in Elektra, Punisher or Green Goblin :D

My GF wants me to sell my Buffy PF and I have a AP Oluf signed Spike which is 6 of 6, and she wants me to sell him as well. :monkey2

Nah, she's gorgeous and fun... and she loves me. Who knew?! And she wants to marry me. I know! I hit the jackpot or someone is playing a very big and long prank on me.

Well, then I guess you can make an exception. I imagine there's no way you can bargain with her? :lol

Back