• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS:The Too Much Crap Coming Out So I Have To Sell Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loricstone

Super Freak
Reaction score
F0CK the Shuck up if you know not what you speak!!
Yeah, I know, I've bought Hawkeye and Nick Fury twice after changing my mind about collecting the entire Avengers line twice. I own the Samurai Predator and Star Wars DX07 Luke, but there comes a time in a collectors life when too much other stuff I want more is coming out at the same darn time.

So here is what is up for sale, and I am wanting to sell everything together in one shot (preferably local to save on shipping costs). If anyone buys all together I can tell you will practically save over $300 or more (if shipping and taxes were included). You can break down the prices however you want to (see following example):

1)HT Samurai Predator -$300 or $250 shipped SOLD
2)HT DX07 Luke Skywalder - $300 or $250 shipped SOLD
3)HT Hawkeye - $300 or $250 shipped SOLD
4)HT Nick Fury - $300 or $250 shipped SOLD
5)HT Captain America Avengers Movie version - FREE or $200 shipped SOLD

Total= $1200

Keep in mind the Samurai Predator retails for $359. Hawkeye is now going for over $300. Nick is close to $300 and the HT DX07 is $300 and sure to climb once sold out. I have the brown shippers for all items. The brown shipper that the Samurai Predator was shipped in is not the original one. I bought mine from MOAF and it came in the box I received.

So the Captain America is being lumped in with the rest of the collection for FREE.

*NOTE* I will also sell each individually.

1)Samurai Predator - $310 shipped if local and cash then $280.
2)DX 07 Luke Skywalker $280 shipped if local and cash then $260.
3)HT Hawkeye - $280 shipped if local and cash then $260
4)HT Nick Fury - $260 shipped if local and cash then $240.
5)HT Captain America - $190 shipped same if local and cash.

All my Hot Toys mentioned are brand new and have not been removed from the package or have been unsealed. I hate to have to sell these, but there is just some items I want much more than these Hot Toys. If there are any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I am local (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) so local pick up is preferred, but I will ship in the US. If paying by paypal, I ask that you cover paypal fees. I will handle all shipping costs.

*NOTE* The Nick Fury cover has a small ding in the right corner. I will take pics of all items and post here later.

Here are the pics:

246te0y.jpg

t4y8gz.jpg

25ip0cj.jpg

23vkj94.jpg

Last edited:
Back