• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wts Sideshow 1/4 Scale T-800 Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ENDO-HUNTER

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wts Sideshow 1/4 Scale T-800 Endoskeleton *SOLD*

I am selling my SIDESHOW T800 1/4 SCALE ENDOSKELETON because I have something bigger on the way. It is in excellent condition and displayed in my smoke free home. It comes with the Original Box but I do not have the Sideshow BROWN shipping box. US and CANADA only on this sale due to weight. UPS shipping INSURED with TRACKING. ASKING *SOLD*O.B.O. plus actual shipping. PAYPAL + 4% or USPS MONEY ORDER ONLY. It will be packed very well for it journey to it's new owner. PICS can be seen in my PROFILE photo album. Thanks , Mike

UPDATE: I have quite a bit of interest in the ENDOSKELETON and have had a few offers that I am considering. If anyone is serious about getting this Endo than please pull the trigger because once I accept an offer it's gone. Also , the 1st to post " I WILL TAKE IT" will supersede any of the guys who are on the fence and have made offers that I have not made my mind up on. Thanks , Mike

If it will help a fellow freak to get this piece in their collection I would even take a couple payments so lets talk.

See pics here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/album.php?albumid=18

Last edited:
what's the total height on this??

dmwpzo.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=8306

License:Terminator Product Type:Scaled Replica Product Size:19.5" H (495.3mm) x 12" W (304.8mm) x 9" D (228.6mm)* Product Weight:23.00 lbs (10.43 kg)* Oversized Item
The shipping cost will be calculated on dimensional weight rather than product weight for this item due to its oversized dimensions.

Est. Shipping Weight:23.00 lbs (10.43 kg)* Dimensional Weight (DIM):38 lbs *

Damn, if I wouldn't have paid for an Endoskull & Scar mask already this month, I'd jump on this in a heart beat. g/l with your sale, this should be gone soon

i had one of these ...awesome statues....good luck someone should jump fast on this one...good luck in the sale

Too many bills! I can't This is an awesome piece I would love to own.:monkey2

See if he'll do F L E X P A Y?

Half this month, half the next month. I wouldn't go past 3 payments, but that's just me.

ARB is honest, freakin' fantastic shipping, virgin materials used, fast, careful.

Don't let this one get by you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back