• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/WTT - HT Predator - Elder, Chopper, Celtic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mesa

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking to pick up an Elder, Chopper, Celtic NIB preferred. And possibly others; already have Pred 2 BD and the Cleaner.

Have some stuff to trade for as well:
- Marvel PF (Spidey, GG, Stealth)
- Marvel LSB (IM Ex.)
- SSW LOTR
- NL 12" Horror

Edit: to reiterate: I'm interested in any/all except:
- Predator 2 BD ( I would consider regular predator 2)
- Cleaner Exclusive
- Lost Predator (have on pre-order)
- She Pedator Hunter (have on pre-order)

Last edited:
i have a chopper and a celtic.....hows the condition of yur stealth, and u wouldnt happen 2 have the reg. red/gold IM pf would u?

i have a chopper and a celtic.....hows the condition of yur stealth, and u wouldnt happen 2 have the reg. red/gold IM pf would u?

PM sent.

Stealth has the typical paint flaws that were in first batch, but not very noticeable when on display. I can unpack and take pics for anyone serious about making a trade.

Are you only looking for MIB Preds? I have some that are assembled but complete w box..

Are you only looking for MIB Preds? I have some that are assembled but complete w box..

Well, I want them to be in "excellent" condition. no breaks, etc. But I plan on displaying these, so opened/assembled is okay, but please disclose any issues so no dissapointing surpises.

I'm just starting to get into this line, and don't plan on being a completist (i.e. not willing to pay $500+ for an Ancient version,etc), but I have plenty of doubles that I'm not using, and will eventually sell, but would preferably substitute with HT preds.

Edit: I was hoping to trade Stealth for Choppper/Scar, or something similar.

I have a Pred. 2 Elder brand new.

You have any Marvel LSB to trade? Goblin, Ghost Rider, Daredevil? Marvel dio?

I have a Scar, Chopper, AVP Elder and a Ancient Elder that I would be willing to trade but I really aint into SW or Marvel stuff, LMK if you wanna work somethin' out...

Back