• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB WETA Ringwraith on Steed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still thinking about what I want to do but.... I may just end up selling everything. I've talked to El Roranous about it.

There so many more important things in life to me, besides my statue addiction. :lol

I'm still thinking about what I want to do but.... I may just end up selling everything. I've talked to El Roranous about it.

There so many more important things in life to me, besides my statue addiction. :lol

Hey man, haven't seen you around much these days. Are you curbing the ol' addiction? If so, good for you. :duff

Consider this a Bump for Ed also! :banana

There are. I'm a firm believer that collections aren't forever. Family only. When hobbies intrude on life...they go. Good luck with your decision man.

Hey man, haven't seen you around much these days. Are you curbing the ol' addiction? If so, good for you. :duff

Consider this a Bump for Ed also! :banana

That is exactly right bro! :lecture

This site as informative, as it is.... is the root of all evil to me. :devil Sorry Dave. :monkey2

I've been catching up to some killer shows like Prison Break 3 and now Dexter Season 2. :rock

I'm strongly considering selling all Grails....the works! :monkey4

And I'm always in the market to sell collectibles to felllow freaks. :lol

So if Ed wants it. I got one....if we can agree on a price. :D

:duff

Back