• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb: Triad mens outfit..not a suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teabelly83

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im looking for this bodysuit in black if possible, used or new, as long as its in good nick.

thanks

bodysuitforsithapprenticecustom4.jpg

bodysuitforsithapprenticecustom3.jpg

bodysuitforsithapprenticecustom2.jpg

It is it was something like $25 for me (I mistakenly bought one on a friday (and paid) and then bought another item on saturday so that they could combine the shipping on it to lessen the blow (I didnt pay for that one rather I emailed them asking for combined postage)

Anyway about 4 days later I get an email saying that it had shipped on the monday

taking 6 weeks to get here

$25 for 6 week shipping (good stuff but if you can find another alternative to your kitbash id defo go that route)

It is it was something like $25 for me (I mistakenly bought one on a friday (and paid) and then bought another item on saturday so that they could combine the shipping on it to lessen the blow (I didnt pay for that one rather I emailed them asking for combined postage)

Anyway about 4 days later I get an email saying that it had shipped on the monday

taking 6 weeks to get here

$25 for 6 week shipping (good stuff but if you can find another alternative to your kitbash id defo go that route)

wow 6 weeks,. did u get yours from that store frm that link the the post above?

it looks perfect to use for a costume which will have armour over the top tho.

bump

still not heard back fromn them regarding the postage on this,. and as mentioned by moon above for analternative, id guess a black body suit that the stormtroppers have under their armour would work?? as long as its a firly tight fit. ??

Back