• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/Trade SS 12inch Buffy Excl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buffylover

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi All,
Looking for Sideshow Buffy 12 inch exclsives- esp. Darla, Dru, D"hoffryn
I have a ton of Buffy stuff for trade ( autos, figures, cards, busts) LMK what you need. I have alot of SS non excl. but would esp. love the EXCL. I am in US but would pay shipping from abroad.
Cheers.. a newbie.. but just purchased from Nek74 so hopefully he can vouch for me.

Hi All,
Looking for Sideshow Buffy 12 inch exclsives- esp. Darla, Dru, D"hoffryn
I have a ton of Buffy stuff for trade ( autos, figures, cards, busts) LMK what you need. I have alot of SS non excl. but would esp. love the EXCL. I am in US but would pay shipping from abroad.
Cheers.. a newbie.. but just purchased from Nek74 so hopefully he can vouch for me.

Think I have a line on D'hoff...
Still needing Darla and Dru! Bump :)

Got D"hoff thanks much! Still need other exclusives esp. Darla Blue and Drusilla, Vamp Angel and Werewolf Oz.
Have tons to trade if you need including some Sideshow Xfiles, Star Wars, James Bond. Also can do paypal.

Also would be willing to trade a Buffy Throne of the Slayer for 12 Sideshow Exclusives.

Bump Again.. need Sideshow Vampire Angel Excl, Blue Darla and Dru. Lots to trade plus $$ Thanks.

Back