• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb Thing Pf Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Cold Slither
Reaction score
Ok......i Could Buy It Directlt From Sideshow ,since Hes Still Available ,but shipping From Sideshow + Custom For Him Will Kill Me...
So I'm Trying To Get This Mofo For 370$ Shipped To Canada From Someone.if You Think You Can Do It, Pm Me.best Thing Is If That Was From Someone In Canada.all I Ask Is That He Be Mint.very Mint.thanks Guys.

Shai, I noticed that the exc. Thing qualifies for Gift Card use, so if you can find a $50 or more gc, that might help you out.

I'd be willing to buy it from SS and then send it to you. Not sure that would save you much but it might.

THANKS A LOT FRIEND,BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE STILL TOO COSTLY....SHIPPING TO YOU THAN TO ME WOULD PRETTY MUCH BE THE SAME.THANKS ANYWAY.

Shai, I noticed that the exc. Thing qualifies for Gift Card use, so if you can find a $50 or more gc, that might help you out.

MIGHT BE THE ROUTE I MAY TAKE...WHO HAS A 50$ FREE GIFT CARD FOR ME ?:monkey3

Back