• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB "The Dead"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S-Ramos

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking to get loose The Security Guard, The Doctor and The Spokesman. Would also be interested in any of the newer figs in the series. Im looking to get good deals on loose figs, not looking for MIB

good luck in your search dude.. and hey if someone contacts you with extras you dont need.. pass em my way if ya dont mind.... I need a few loose ones to mess around with myself.. and I dont care which ones they are or condition.. haha..

magman3 is trying to sell the doctor you should look for his sale thread

Looking to get loose The Security Guard, The Doctor and The Spokesman. Would also be interested in any of the newer figs in the series. Im looking to get good deals on loose figs, not looking for MIB

good luck in your search dude.. and hey if someone contacts you with extras you dont need.. pass em my way if ya dont mind.... I need a few loose ones to mess around with myself.. and I dont care which ones they are or condition.. haha..

Hey I actually have 3 that are loose that I'll probably get rid of. I have the Reg Spokesman, Reg Tactical Guy, and reg Babsitter. If any of you guys are interested send me a p.m.

Back