• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb terminator 1:6 12" figures or parts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmbuzz

Super Freak
Reaction score
oK GUYS i am behind on Terminator stuff.. I am looking for 1:6 12" Figures such as hot toys or whatever.. Even custom resin heads or a website to go to get them would be appreciated..

I know there was some Hot Toys figures made.. not sure how many.. I also know there was a 12" McFarlane figure...

I tried to find "Frontline Heros" which made a nice Terminator Arnie head I saw on XenoVipers site.... but cant seem to find the website..argh..ahem may need to just ask xenoviper..haha..

oh well any help is appreciated.. boxes not necessary if the price is right.. haha..

You know, I'd love some decent Terminator figures as well.

hey mooncat dude.. thanks for posting the minigun..Thats exactly what this thread is for.... .. I live in the usa so I aint sure its cost effective to ship it.. but it might only work out to like $7 I think.. which aint bad.. let me do the calculations and figure it up.. and we will see..

Hey LuisCHG pm sent

ok guys I just got back from being out of town for the weekend.. pm responded to...

Gentelmen...the member man_vs_machine offered me a Hot Toys Battle Damaged Terminator.. for sale in case anyone is interested..pm him for a price.. I had to decline as I dont have the funds right now.. haha..

I'd love to see some 12" figure goodness come my way as well. =D

Well sure DJDD I dont have a problem with that.. I am sure I wont take every single thing offered to me.... hey Guys I am also making sure to answer all pms sent to me that way any items I pass on can be passed on..Thanks so much for all the help so far..

Hey F.Hippy Thanks for the awesome Hot Toys Endoskeleton normal version.. cant wait to recieve it..

Back