• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Star Wars Sideshow Commander Gree 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys I am in the market for a Star Wars Sideshow Commander Gree 1/6 scale figure! let me know if you have one! I have a price I am willing to pay just because I have bought a couple of these as of late but would love to get some more so let me know if you have one! Thanks!

I have one that was briefly taken out of the package. I purchased it for about 180.00 from another seller the antenna and almost all the parts have never been removed, just the figure and stand. Box has normal shelf wear from being in a cupboard, I don't know what your budget is . If you are interested give me a PM i have feedback on this site! I know with all the new SW rumors and news going about now is the time to purchase discontinued items before they explode in price.

Back