• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Sideshow LotR Lurtz Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool! Great minds think alike :cool:
I'm getting Aragorn soonish, so I need Lurtz to go with him.

Did you get it from e-bay?

Yep, it's not an EX but I got it for $275 + $50 shipping. That's under retail so I'm happy. Would have liked an EX but such is life sometimes. Maybe there's an EX in my future.

Hey, why don't you give Darth Waller a PM. He's asking $500 for an EX Lurtz that he will be selling soon. I can't afford it right now because of green Hulk. Not sure about shipping to Australia tho.

Hi Mate,you need to get in touch with The Slug,he had one for sale a little while back and its an exclusive!!...Good luck my down-under friend! :chew

Hey, why don't you give Darth Waller a PM. He's asking $500 for an EX Lurtz that he will be selling soon. I can't afford it right now because of green Hulk. Not sure about shipping to Australia tho.

$500 :horror:horror, that's not a bad price imo.
well worth that kind of $$$ of course after frieght, brokerage, taxes and exchange rate it'll blow the hell out of 1K.

OOps, sorry to depress ya there. :monkey3:monkey3

$500 :horror:horror, that's not a bad price imo.
well worth that kind of $$$ of course after frieght, brokerage, taxes and exchange rate it'll blow the hell out of 1K.

OOps, sorry to depress ya there. :monkey3:monkey3

Don't worry, it would'nt come to over a grand.

But, not a very nice post in my thread :monkey2
You want me to cry... don't you? :( :monkey2

Back