• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB SIDESHOW BATMAN Premium Format Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ironman24

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey there Friends and Freaks, I really messed up and did not Preorder the Sideshow Exclusive Batman Premium Format Statue so know I have to Pay the Price because of that. My Son is wanting this for his Birthday on January 30 and I would love to make this happen and yes I wish he would have told me this along time ago but he is only 10 and still learning, He is a Huge Batman Fan. So if Any of you all have one out there you want to sell or Trade PLEASE Send me a PM And let me know what you want for it. I have the money ready to go. I do have some items I can trade like Hot Toys and a few Statues just let me know what your looking for and I will let you know if I have it. Most of my stuff is New and Never Opened. And Thanks So Much :pray:

Re: WTB SIDESHOW BATMAN Premium Format Exclusive HAS BEEN FOUND PLEASE DELITE

The BATMAN Has been Found...And Thanks to all the Freaks out there with there Offers..One Special Person came through and did not Kill me on this,,Thanks:clap

Re: WTB SIDESHOW BATMAN Premium Format Exclusive HAS BEEN FOUND PLEASE DELITE

PLEASE Close this Thread.. Thanks

Back