• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - SIDESHOW 1/6 BOSSK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocoboloboy

Coco the Cantankerous
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I’m looking for a Sideshow 1/6 Bossk figure. Preferably the second version, the newest one, but I’ll consider the original depending on price.

Let me know your price and/or what you’d trade him for.

Thanks!

Last edited:
8A4E0842-0C3E-460E-8713-79D6E0C4C997.jpeg

Man, I had one a couple years ago. Sold it for the going price at the time. Prices weren't so nuts. I saw a version 1 on here for a reasonable price. V2 was way too green for me. Good luck!

One guy on ebay has one and he wants only $1400. :slap (definitely a go big, or go home kinda guy)

I should put my Dengar on ebay for $10,000 and see what happens?!

I swear all these youtube channels with their SW market analysis vids are not helping keeping prices down...lol

Man, I had one a couple years ago. Sold it for the going price at the time. Prices weren't so nuts. I saw a version 1 on here for a reasonable price. V2 was way too green for me. Good luck!

One guy on ebay has one and he wants only $1400. :slap (definitely a go big, or go home kinda guy)

I should put my Dengar on ebay for $10,000 and see what happens?!

I swear all these youtube channels with their SW market analysis vids are not helping keeping prices down...lol
I‘m waiting to hear back from bmarz about his. eBay sellers live in their own reality when it comes to some of these figures. I found a V2 from a HK seller for a decent price but I’d rather not buy from overseas if I can avoid it.

Sorry I missed this Coco. Your post was so subtle it slipped right by. 😉

PM replied. You got your Bossk buddy (for a reasonable price). Couldn’t have gone to a nicer guy. Enjoy!

Back