• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Saturday Toys Prison Break Set 004 Jumpsuit Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuDDaH

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello fellow freaks :)

I am looking for a either complete Set or a Loose Overall/Jumpsuit. Please PM me or post in this Thread. It has to be the Blue one ...

I hope some of you who got one are willing to sell it to me. I am going for a cheap price, but I know that these Sets are hard to find these days.

Just tell me how much Money you want and I will see if its compatible with my Wallet.

cheers

BuDDaH

i can still find these on ebay.com so try there bud. type in 1/6 saturday or 1/6 saturday toys

i recently got the orange set.

darkartist bought every one in the world to make his mike myers customs.:lol but i found one for you. check your pm's buddy.

Thanks guys ! I think I will try my luck and order from Cotswolds. Anyone of you ever ordered something from them ? Are they reliable ?

And yeah ... I guess Mister Darkartist has many for his Myers customs, but I started to do my own customs and it makes so much Fun ... I would be easier to buy an custom from Darkartist but then there would be nothing to do for me, except taking the Fig out of the Package and putting it on the shelf ...

darkartist bought every one in the world to make his mike myers customs.:lol but i found one for you. check your pm's buddy.

:rotfl Yeah, I have been buying them up everywhere I can. Especially the Tan set, that is my favorite one. The blue set sucks, too synthetic feeling.

I hope you get one buDDah!

Oh ... good to know that the Tan set is better. Thank you !
Do you dye them blue ?

I don´t know if should be ordering from Cotswolds, because I had some really bad experiences with Online Stores. The Last Time it took a whole week to get an answer to my Question "When will my Order be shipped ?". The Answer was "5-15 workingdays" ...

I am not used to this ! This is not aceptable ... When I order something from Germany, then in 90 % the Items/goods arrive a day after I ordered. But I don´t get these Jumpsuits from a german dealer ...

Hey, dear Mr. Darkartist ... Sell me one of your Sets :) :banana *buddahTakingCoverbehindatree*

I got my Set ... I bought it from Ebay (Hong Kong) ... Please close or delete this thread. Thank you ...

BuDDaH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back