• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Hot Toys Deluxe R2-D2/ Deluxe ROTS Obi-Wan/ ANH Obi-Wan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jedi_Col

Jedi Academy Dropout -Class of '88-
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello fellow collectors!
Missed out on a Hot Toys deluxe R2 by literally hours šŸ¤£ on the wait list but yeah? those don?t convert for me ever. So I?m looking for one. Preferably one that?s either new with shipper or Like-New with shipper. If it doesn?t have the shipper, that?s cool too. Just looking for it to be like newish without missing or damage pieces.

Also looking for the Deluxe Revenge of the sith Obi-Wan. Had to sell it during the really bad COVID times to help out a family member and I?d really love to get it back. Same deal as above.

And last but certainly not least, would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to get Hot Toys A New Hope Obi-Wan for a reasonable price. Just missed out on an eBay for a decent price by literally $1 šŸ˜‚ you can tell I have bad luck with these.

Anyway, thanks in advance for any and all responses. I would prefer a PM if possible. Thanks so much!

Back