• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Sabretooth PF Left Arm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darren1228

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys I recently damaged my Sabretooth PF's left arm. I'm looking for a replacement, please give me a shout if you have a spare and are looking to sell it. Thanks a bunch :)

Darn I had a busted sabertooth but had to turn the pieces in to claim my insurance money. Wish I found out earlier I may have tried to leave that piece out. Good luck on your search and let me know if you're in the market for either of the heads. I was actually able to hold onto those.

Did the glue on the magnet fail? Saw this happen with my regular version. It was also the left arm.

Darn I had a busted sabertooth but had to turn the pieces in to claim my insurance money. Wish I found out earlier I may have tried to leave that piece out. Good luck on your search and let me know if you're in the market for either of the heads. I was actually able to hold onto those.

Thanks for the help. I was wondering if it would it be possible to direct me to the person that sold you the damaged Sabretooth? Might try and contact him to see if he still has the pieces. I really love my Sabretooth and looking at the damaged piece just pains me :monkey2

Thanks again!

Back