• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Pokemon cards

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aka_ugly

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy some pokemon cards for my kids. If you have some that you want to get rid of. Please pm me your asking price.

Let me see if I can find them and I'll send you some pictures and we can work some thing out.

I have one or two thousand cards up in the attic from about 15 years ago when my kids were into Pokemon. There are also some from Japan mixed in. There is also a complete first set. The problem is I have no idea what these are worth and would have to do some research.

I have one or two thousand cards up in the attic from about 15 years ago when my kids were into Pokemon. There are also some from Japan mixed in. There is also a complete first set. The problem is I have no idea what these are worth and would have to do some research.

Thanks.... Please pm your asking price.

Back