• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: PF Green Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want you can have a pic of mine. Will cost you big $$$!

You can include it with the next round of pics you send me...you know, the free ones of yourself! :naughty

Last edited:
I was in the same position as you about a week ago. Just haunt ebay with 'sideshow hulk' new lisitngs. I got lucky a week ago and nabbed a BIN within a half hour of it being listed and there hasnt been a new one listed since. Good luck!

I was in the same position as you about a week ago. Just haunt ebay with 'sideshow hulk' new lisitngs. I got lucky a week ago and nabbed a BIN within a half hour of it being listed and there hasnt been a new one listed since. Good luck!

how much did you pay for it, if you dont mind?

$799.99 plus $59.99 shipping its the only bin hulk thats on ebay.

That's it! Sadly I was so happy because this is the best deal I could find. Cant believe how quickly they shot up in price. Should've grabbed him earlier when he was much less. Live and learn I guess...

Ill keep an eye out for ya OP. I'm constantly looking at new Sideshow listings on Ebay in hopes of finding another one of my grail wants at (hopefully) a good deal...update us if you find one in the meantime...

Back