• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Mondo Olly Moss Star Wars set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason2885

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am looking to buy some of the Mondo Star Wars posters

The following are the ones that I'm looking for:
"Star Wars" by Olly Moss
"The Empire Strikes Back" by Olly Moss
"Return of the Jedi" by Olly Moss

I have now found everything but the Moss set so Im changing the title. I really want to wait until I can find a good deal of these which will be never I suppose

Last edited:
Re: WTB Mondo Star Wars Posters

I have the Wretched Hive - silver exclusive FS - PM me if still looking for it

And there are 9 prints still left for me to find. 3 of them I will have to pay crazy prices for, and 3 I will have to pay insane prices on and the other 3 I might be able to get them at okay prices.

BUMP found a few more but still looking for the first print in the series and both of the poster sets.

Found the Stout set today and now Im just looking right now for the power droid and the moss set at the right price.

Found the last one that I will probably buy for a while today but still need the MOSS set and the Stout varients. If anyone want to cut a true collector a deal that would be great. I would like to have a complete set eventually.

Back