• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb: Looking for a black fitted bodysuit worn under armour, star wars?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teabelly83

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok guys, not really sure what to call what im looking for, but im looking for a kind of black body suit type outfit that is kinda fitted and tighter on the fig bodys than normal clothing. sometimes stretchy i think

they are usualy worn under armour i think, like biker troops, stormtroopers etc. its the black outfit thats worn under their armour i want. plain if possible.

the closest thing i found is like a wet suit type outfit.

thanks guys

Yes, wetsuit is the next best thing. There's a guy here on the forum that has exchanged the original Medicom Clone troopers 'under suit' in favor of a textile variant. For better posability. I remember that he took the suit from an other, older 12" figure... Don't remember which one though, sorry. Perhaps from the old 12" Kenner stormtroopers?
Don't know if this helps, but Triad Toys has wetsuits for 12" figures. They used to have a great 1 piece suit, but I guess I bought the last one some months ago. They still have a 2 piece variant for male 12" figures, and some for female figures. It can't hurt to take a look:

https://www.triadestore.com/advanced_search_result.php?search_in_description=1&keywords=wetsuit

cool thanks for those links. i did find (with a little help) a triad all i n 1 body suit so im thinking of purchasing that. its about $19.

Back