• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb: ht dx01 dx02 dx03 dx04

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6joker9

Super Freak
Reaction score
looking to buy various hot toys dx figure... They must be complete and with the brown shipper and original box in good shape... I am not looking to pay ebay prices... For the dx02 i only want a dcd version with hard abs and absolutely no sign of ab or bicep leaking and no decal damage anywhere on the figure.
So pm me

i replied to all the guys who pm me with dx04 figures for sale.... He is low priority for me atm.... So basically i am will ing to pay 180usd for a single body dx04 figure complete in original box and brown shipper box undamaged and then i will pay 35usd for priority mail or 50usd for express maill to me in cape town south africa... So if you have the dx04 at this price pm me.

Next i am looking for a dx03 for 190-220usd plus shipping... Pm me please.... I have seen them go on ebay for auction for 250usd plus shipping.

Back