• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Wolf Predator AVPR cannon strings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaako

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi guys,

i bought a 1/6 scale original wolf predator from avp requiem but the strings ( wires ) that connect to the cannons where not in the box :mad:, there are supposed to be 4 short strings but there was only one

anyone who can help me getting this strings? maybe some customs?

ps: i already contacted hot toys and they couldn't help me with this

Dear Vaako,
one customiser (on another forum) used guitar strings as the mask and cannon hoses... I forget which string it is, but he said that it is a perfect match and can be cut to size. You would not have the connecting rubbers though.
Dizzy

i dunno if this is any help,,but i did see some on the bay...like $20.00

thanks for the tip but these are the long strings that attach to his mask , i'm looking for the short strings that attach to the cannons

Dear Vaako,
one customiser (on another forum) used guitar strings as the mask and cannon hoses... I forget which string it is, but he said that it is a perfect match and can be cut to size. You would not have the connecting rubbers though.
Dizzy

thanks :duff , never woud have thought about that myself , i'll keep this in mind if i really can't find the original strings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back