• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Hot Toys Star Wars MMS392 Jedha Patrol Stormtrooper, MMS389 Shoretrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The end of the year is coming up and I will have some rewards dollars on my credit card to use. So I'm looking for a couple Stormtroopers.

1) MMS392 Jedha Patrol Stormtrooper TK-14057

This one is the highest priority for me. There's several on eBay but I would rather give my money to a Freak if possible, so that's why I'm posting here. Must be complete with box and all that jazz. I could live without the shipping container. If you have one to sell please PM me with your price.

2) MMS389 Shoretrooper

This one is a much lower priority. With Hot Toys recently teasing the Shoretrooper grunt I'm inclined to just wait a while and see if it gets released. But nonetheless if you do have a Shoretrooper to sell please PM me. Like the Jedha Patrol Stormie this must be complete with box but I don't need the shipping container if you don't have it.

Back