• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb HOT TOYS PREDATOR SHOULDER ARMOR, MEDICOM DARTH VADER LEG ARMOR and more parts...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eeiigghhtt

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for a few things:

1. Need some shoulder armor from a Hot Toys Predator. Doesn't really matter which ones. Anything I can get my hands on at this point.

2. Medicom Darth Vader Shin armor.
31. Sideshow 1/6 Tusken Raider(loose is fine) or parts(head, gloves, boots).

3. Qui Gon or New Hope Luke lightsabers. Lit. (Need one more)

4. I need a clone bodysuit (specifically the ribbed cloth one, preferably with collar/neck)

5. also, Anyone have any loose Clone armor parts they'd be willing to part with at a decent price? I'm looking for any and all loose armor parts, pauldrons, kama skirts, blaster pistol holsters and/or phase I and II helmets. Looking to build a few custom troopers.

6. Lastly, I'm looking for is a Hasbro 12" Scout Trooper with or without the Speeder Bike. I really am just looking for the figure but if you have it with the Speeder Bike for a decent price I'll take it!

Thanks so much everyone!

Ernie

Last edited:
Re: WTB SS STAR WARS CLONE ARMOR AND HELMETS, BATTLE DROIDS and ROTJ LUKE

I have props for sale...
They will be too big for using with the toys :)

PM coming your way!!!

Have an Exclusive Jedi Luke for $100 for sale.

Back