• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb: Hot toys batmobile and or batpod

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LesMartin

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking for both the Hot Toys Batmobile and Batpod and am not certain where to look for either of these items other than Ebay. I am wanting both to be in mint condition and total working order and to include all of their original packaging.

Not sure if anyone out there has either, or both, that they would be willing to part with but would love to talk to anyone that may be willing to even discuss the matter.

I know times are tough economically and a lot of collectors are selling parts of their collections. I am a fellow collector, trying to complete all of the Batman and Dark Knight figures and vehicles, and would want any seller to know they would be going to a good home and collection.

Am down now to only needing those two vehicles and the DX 02 Sonar Batman and would be willing to discuss making offers on one fo those as well, but am wanting to prioritize towards the two vehicles because of their scarcity.

Thanks for reading and considering any discussion on selling these items in advance.

I can be emailed here through this thread, or at llmartin#@yahoo.com. I am also texasbiliophile as a buyer and seller on Ebay. Currently, i am selling a large collction of Batamn and the X-Men beast items and figures and am paring down on wanting to focus solely on the Batman and Dark Knight Hot Toys items.

Thanks for any consideration and i look forward to talking to you guys, Les

Good luck with your search. Just FYI though, there aren't many Tumblers in true mint condition, as the way they were packaged by Hot Toys left some rubs on the top of the vehicle.

Thank for letting me know that.I have never seen one in person and do not know much about them at all and the more I can learn the better! Thanks again, Les

I'm not for sure if I would sell them: That depends on you!!
I bought these NEW from a Guy on EBAY about a year ago with Art Box and shipper for both, so you know I didn't pay retail.

What are you willing to pay is the real question???????????

bcfa9498.jpg

24155430.jpg

ed5ac5dc.jpg

where abouts are you based?? I may have a tumbler for sale although another forum member has first refuse.....

I'm in the Dallas, Texas area. Looking to buy in a few weeks and throwing feelers out now. where are you guys located?

Im uk based. Probably to delicate to ship. They are both great pieces of work. Good luck with your findings

Back