• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB General Grevous PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicrod

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi

I'm looking for a General Grevous PF reg must be boxed and not damaged based in the UK . If you have kef me know

Best regards Andrew

Hey I've got a Gen G. No box but figure is urn damaged. Displayed for only a year.
PM me if you're interested ;)
Nash

Glad to see you collecting this. I had one shipped from Italy and it got annihilated in the post. Picking this up in person is the only way to go. This thing is big but so delicate.

Congrats on the score.

I am honestly very jealous. It is a great statue and I did manage to save up the pennies and score one. Sadly for me it was badly damaged but I managed to get a refund off the seller.

And just as I was going to post my own WTB thread a few weeks back, the missus spent the money on a new sofa.

You win some, you lose some.

Can't want to see it in person and meet a fellow freak. I try and keep my model funds away from the wife so she doesn't do the same .

My collection is coming together nicely now. Time for a breather before Malgus and Shakk Ti

Back