• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB custom Hicks head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Russell1982

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all, as the title suggests, im looking for a custom head for the Hot Toys hicks. FML one preferably but i'm open to suggestions if anyones got anything. Finally decided to replace the useless sculpt that came with it.

Russ

Jack's a good man and a helluva painter/sculptor.

I commissioned him to make a one-of-a-kind Michael Biehn as Lt. Coffey from "The Abyss" using the Hicks sculpt and it turned out great.

View attachment 23825

Sweet, i've not seen The Abyss since i was a kid so dont really remember a lot if anything about it. But that does look pretty good. I'll check out some of his Hicks sculpts. Do you know if he does a Hudson sculpt too? Would love to get two decent heads for my marines.

Xenoviper does not have a Hudson sculpt. Lonnie from hero heads does offer numerous incarnations of Bill Paxton, Aliens included.

https://www.h2creative.com/HHOF.pdf

The Hudson sculpt is not pictured there, but I am absolutely positive that he does offer one. He usually does a sale on ebay about once a month, offering many of his exclusive sculpts for decent prices.

here is what i have for you

002-1.jpg

001-4.jpg

let me know if you are interested.

Hey...that is the AWESOME, and now OUT OF PRODUCTION Les Walker custom "spikey-haired" Hicks head sculpt that RUMADMAN has on that figure! I would JUMP on that one! I have that custom head from Les, and it is THE BEST Hicks head by far! :D DO NOT PASS IT UP! Les told me he will NOT be making them again.

I found a FML head so if anyone else is interested in RUMADMAN's figure be my guest.

Thanks to everyone who sent me offers etc. Much appreciated.

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back