• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Custom 1/6 Figures (Iminime, Rainman and others)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queromarvel

Yippee-ki-yay Mo#@$!!#@
CF Supporter
Reaction score
As the title says, I'm looking for 1/6 custom figures. If you wanna sell yours, let me know, I'll gladly take a look.

I'll check anything you have to offer - I only ask that you have a good custom, with decent paintjob on the headsculpt, good clothing, that kind of things. At least some quality is expected.

Of course I have some figures that I want more than others, so I will post a list here; but they are all examples, which means that I'm open to anything else, as long as it's well made. I don' want to put a limit on price, but if you have something that you are expecting to get $1000 or more, nevermind. I want something reasonable.

The ones in blue means that I really want them, badly.

Betomatali's Freddy Krueger, Evil Dead II Ash BD
Commando John Matrix
Mad Max 1 or 2
Velvet Morning Blondie - or just his painted headsculpt
Iminime Ra's al Ghul - or just his painted headsculpt
Rainman Killer A (Anton Chigurh) Head/Clothing set
Dchung Braveheart William Wallace
Dexter Morgan with Trev's head and Kato Clothing, Newline boots
Escape from LA/NY Snake Plissken
Friday 13th Jason Voorhees
Gladiator Maximus
PWZ Punisher
Platoon Sergeant Elias
Big Trouble in Little China Jack Burton
All soldiers from "Predator", like Blain, Mac, and the others, except Dutch and Billy, of course.

And others that I can't remember right now.

Please be aware that I live in São Paulo, Brazil, so you must be willing to ship it overseas by Priority Mail/EMS only, no First Class. I can only pay with paypal, and I don't have the "gift" option to choose. With that in mind, if you still want to offer me your figure, be my guest - your PM is more than welcome.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Re: WTB Custom 1/6 Figures

I'm working on a john matrix commando that i'm gonna put for sale once it's finished.

Re: WTB Custom 1/6 Figures and Chris/Dutch Muscular Body

I have a spare HT Rambo 2 muscle body, if that'll suffice your needs. :dunno
PM me anytime, thanks bro.

Re: WTB Custom 1/6 Figures and Chris/Dutch Muscular Body

Customs from guys like rainman, spenser, peteskywalker, dchung, moe, betomatali, trevorgrove, and others are more than welcome too!

Being put in the same sentence as Rainman, Betomatali and Trevor Grove is a huge honor :lol

Re: WTB Custom 1/6 Figures - Chris/Dutch Muscular Body - Evil Dead Ash Custom Harness

Added the custom harness for Ash! Although I know that it's a bit hard to show up...

Re: WTB Custom 1/6 Figures - Chris/Dutch Muscular Body - Evil Dead Ash Custom Harness

Added the custom harness for Ash! Although I know that it's a bit hard to show up...

Contact peteskywalker. He can make them. :)

Re: WTB Custom 1/6 Figures (specially from Elvis1976 and Betomatali)

Buuuuump again!

Still looking for customs, but this time focused on Elvis1976 and Betomatali. I really want the ones Beto made, like Darkman, Ash, Myers and Freddy.

Re: WTB Custom 1/6 Figures (specially from Elvis1976 and Betomatali)

Bump.

I wanna buy a custom figure from Leatherface, like the one sold a while ago and made by Elvis:

IMG_0966.jpg

But I can also buy the original figure, and try to make my own custom. It's the Sideshow Texas Chainsaw Massacre LEATHERFACE figure released in 2003.

Let me know if you have anything that I want.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back