• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Classic Mer-man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patient Zero

Super Freak
Reaction score
It seems 100.00 of charges to Matty couldn't even get me a figure. So I am hoping that someone would be kind and sell me an extra at cost. I know there is another shipment coming, but I really don't want to use their site again this month. :peace

It seems 100.00 of charges to Matty couldn't even get me a figure. So I am hoping that someone would be kind and sell me an extra at cost. I know there is another shipment coming, but I really don't want to use their site again this month. :peace

Totally agree with you on this one.

Oh dear.....I just found out who Matty was....:banghead:banghead:banghead

I'm not impressed with that website. Sorry for all of you who had such difficulty. Good luck with the search, PZ.

Is Matty good or bad?

If bad, then please allow me to say...

Bad Matty....Bad Bad Matty....How many times have you been told.....

Wait, who's Matty....is my money invested in something it shouldn't be Chap?

Edit...Tuggs and I think alike....

I mean, is Matty Daredevil's childhood name....my dogs hair when it is tangled and wet....the british way to say what I step on to clean my feet before I enter my home.....

What.....

Is Matty good or bad?

If bad, then please allow me to say...

Bad Matty....Bad Bad Matty....How many times have you been told.....

Wait, who's Matty....is my money invested in something it shouldn't be Chap?

Edit...Tuggs and I think alike....

I mean, is Matty Daredevil's childhood name....my dogs hair when it is tangled and wet....the british way to say what I step on to clean my feet before I enter my home.....

What.....

:lol

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38177&page=254

Click the above link and all will be revealed. :rock

i have a better question, wth is mer-man:confused:

I too was wondering....but I found a pic. Let's just say I think I made the right choice by sticking with Marvel.

(Just kidding!!! No offense to those of you out there. :lol) We are all fellow collectors!!! :rock

And another BUMP for PZ!!

LOL....

and thanks for the link...as usual C2099, you are a gentleman and a scholar...and you own a mansion and a yacht...

Just for clarification, I was joking about the Mer-Man comment. To each his own! :rock I'm in no place to judge.

I think I can help you out. I had two orders go through, and only wanted to place one.

Let me know when you get them, and if you have an extra to spare, I will gladly send you some moola.

I too was wondering....but I found a pic. Let's just say I think I made the right choice by sticking with Marvel.

(Just kidding!!! No offense to those of you out there. :lol) We are all fellow collectors!!! :rock

And another BUMP for PZ!!

I think you really had to collect these as a youngster to appreciate the pull that these have. It is also nice to collect a line and only have to buy one figure a month. Well, sometimes 2, 4, 8, or 0 depending on how Matty decides to handle your order. :rotfl

Let me know when you get them, and if you have an extra to spare, I will gladly send you some moola.

I think you really had to collect these as a youngster to appreciate the pull that these have. It is also nice to collect a line and only have to buy one figure a month. Well, sometimes 2, 4, 8, or 0 depending on how Matty decides to handle your order. :rotfl

yes... yes it is....:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 I WANT MY MER-MAN!!!!!:banghead

Well, like I said before, I hope it all works out for you. Did they clear any of the charges up yet?

Well, like I said before, I hope it all works out for you. Did they clear any of the charges up yet?

Not yet. I have a feeling one of the charges will stick and I will have to do a chargeback. With any luck, I will receive a couple figures and get all my money back. I got two free skeletors that way. If these idiots can't find an order number for my subtracted funds and are too dumb to respond to a dispute, I will not feel bad if it happens again. :cool:

Not yet. I have a feeling one of the charges will stick and I will have to do a chargeback. With any luck, I will receive a couple figures and get all my money back. I got two free skeletors that way. If these idiots can't find an order number for my subtracted funds and are too dumb to respond to a dispute, I will not feel bad if it happens again. :cool:

One of my pre-auths fell off, got two more that are pending, hopefully within a day or two they are all off.

Back