• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Captain America EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr Hulk

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, Everyone

i'm looking for Captain America EX but not willing to pay ebay prices..

please help..i'm only willing to pay $500-$600.

thanks

What is it that Bodie always says in these kinds of threads??

Yeah..... Not to crap on your thread, but the REGULAR Cap PF go for about $600...... So you're not going to find an EX at that price. At least not MINT :D

That Capt. Ex is skyrocketing. One sold yesterday on Ebay for $1200. I'm really surprised. This is one of the first SSC pieces that I've witnessed go from below retail to now four its retail value.

Last edited:
That Capt. Ex is skyrocketing. One sold yesterday on Ebay for $1200. I'm really surprised. This is one of the first SSC pieces that I've witnessed go from below retail to now triple its retail value.

Even the Dio and LSB has gone up in price from below retail. But whomever did the Cap LSB should do Hawkeye.

Good Luck Dr.Hulk, don't let the jerks get to you ;P

$1200?

DAMNIT, DAMNIT, DAMNIT, DAMNIT!

I am soooo desperate for cash right now but I can't pull the trigger on letting this one go. Gotta think about it hard...

:confused::confused::confused:

Even the Dio and LSB has gone up in price from below retail. But whomever did the Cap LSB should do Hawkeye.
Good Luck Dr.Hulk, don't let the jerks get to you ;P

I'm not following with that "Hawkeye" part.

$1200?

DAMNIT, DAMNIT, DAMNIT, DAMNIT!

I am soooo desperate for cash right now but I can't pull the trigger on letting this one go. Gotta think about it hard...

:confused::confused::confused:

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I love Captain and all, but with all of these Spidey pieces on the horizon, I'm going to have to downsize soon. :sick

And to the original poster of this thread: I'm not trying to derail you here. Keep your eyes open on Ebay and I'm sure you'll find something eventually. You may have to pay a little more, but you'll find one.

Well, I did the math and said screw it... I put mine up for sale for $800 delivered.

If it doesn't sell within a few hours, I'm throwing it up on ebay to get more.

Last Cap Am EX went for $735. So it's a bit closer to his range now.

Back