• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB BR Joker Slicked Back Hair Headsculpt (the mask head)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Title pretty much sums it up. I'm looking for the head with the slicked back hair from the Bank Robber Joker, not the popular one. So if you've got a spare, let me know your price. I do have a few things I could possibly trade, but they are very limited and nothing special.

dude

it was still avail when i saw it
argh
my bad

Yeah, I saw he updated just minutes before I checked the link. No harm no foul. Thanks for the heads up regardless.

I have one for you.......if you don't mind the paint stripped from it...I have been practicing repainting this head a few times. Right now it has some green paint in its hair and face is mostly stripped from its paint. If ya want it just send cash for shipping and it's yours.LMK

Could you send me a pic or two of it? I might be interested in practicing my own painting skills on it.

But I am looking for one with the paint intact.

Still in the process of stripping the paint again, which is a b%&^h!....But here it is as of now...

DSC01120.jpg

DSC01119.jpg

DSC01118.jpg

DSC01117.jpg

Wow. That is so creepy looking without paint :lol

Yeah, I'll take him off of your hands. Just let me know where to send the money.

But again, still looking for a painted version.

Guess I should mention I am looking to pay around $30 shipped for this (less is always fine by me though). I'd also be interested in the body or other TT body if the price is right.

Post # 9,999!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back