• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Boba Fett 1:6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello fellow freaks!!! I have successfully secured one 1:6 Fett, but i am wanting many more! Medicom, or sideshow...Please help me! I sold my two ESB Medi Fetts a few months ago, and man do i regret it!

Thanks, Adam.

Your inbox is full.

I'll take it! One thing though, with Christmas and all, i won't be able to buy it till January. Is that ok? Rest assured, i will for sure buy it. LMK man.

Looking to buy a SSC Boba Fett next month. PM me if your willing to part with yours.

I have a Medicom fett, the first one in excellent condition with box. $160 shipped if you're in the USA. PM me if interested.

:vader

Your inbox is full.

I'll take it! One thing though, with Christmas and all, i won't be able to buy it till January. Is that ok? Rest assured, i will for sure buy it. LMK man.

Why won't you reply to my pms and posts? You asked me to hold it for you since December. Do you want it or not?

BUMP

i'm looking to buy either a SSC Fett, or a Medi ESB Fett....Maximum i can pay is 150$. just shoot me a PM if anyone is interested.

I'm looking to buy a Medi TESB, or ROTJ Boba Fett....I've spent my limit of figure funds for this month, but would like to set something up for next month. I can't pay over 120$ + shipping. PM me if your willing to work with me.

I'm looking to buy a Medi TESB, or ROTJ Boba Fett....I've spent my limit of figure funds for this month, but would like to set something up for next month. I can't pay over 120$ + shipping. PM me if your willing to work with me.

Looking to buy a SSC Boba Fett next month. PM me if your willing to part with yours.

Back