• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 1/6 HT Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a big difference between the version 1 and Robo 3 version besides the Extra gun arm and flight pack? Why does the version 1 go for so much more money?

Is there a big difference between the version 1 and Robo 3 version besides the Extra gun arm and flight pack? Why does the version 1 go for so much more money?

It has a better headsculpt some could argue, the helmet fits better on the first version.

It has a better headsculpt some could argue, the helmet fits better on the first version.

I would be willing to bet that if you had a side by side comparison of the HT ROBO version 1 and HT ROBO Gun Arm version (the one that the helmet does not come off) you would not be able to tell the difference:rolleyes:. If you can find a ROBO 3 GUN ARM version BUY IT. I love mine. I agree that the FLIGHT PACK version with the removable helmet looks funny with the nostrils peeking out under the helmet but the GUN ARM VERSION looks KILLER. As killer as VER 1.:horror

I would be willing to bet that if you had a side by side comparison of the HT ROBO version 1 and HT ROBO Gun Arm version (the one that the helmet does not come off) you would not be able to tell the difference:rolleyes:. If you can find a ROBO 3 GUN ARM version BUY IT. I love mine. I agree that the FLIGHT PACK version with the removable helmet looks funny with the nostrils peeking out under the helmet but the GUN ARM VERSION looks KILLER. As killer as VER 1.:horror

I agree you get a gun arm and still retain the greatness of the V.1 Robocop, now the paint job maybe different like a little more blue than the V.1 Robo, but that shouldn't matter.

Well can any of you guess which version this is then? ;)

DSC00190.jpg

I see nostrils. I'm guessing that's the flightpack version?

I second that. Flight Pack version. :rolleyes: I have the Flight Pack version and the GUN ARM version. The reason for the nostrils is because of the removable helmet. For some unknown reason HOT TOYS just didn't get the right FIT on this one. I still like it though. Just tilt the head sculpt downward and nostrils amazingly disappear:horror

He said version 1 only..and now your talking about nostrils..Homos....

Back