WoW! Even more horrors associated with Mummy PF's Quality

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anton Phibes said:
GAK!!!!!:horror I wonder when anyone from SSC will chime in on this thread. This has got to be one of their worst quality problems surely! All of us who managed to get a good one better never sell it off. The chances of getting an adequate replacement in the future will be awful!!! Now, its Bannister's turn for pics.... That second picture is enough to make me crap my pants. Have you had to take a valium through this ordeal yet, Oxbeard?
Well, I opened up my second one and everything seemed fine. The magnet was definitely stronger on this one. Instead of being able to pull the mummy out, it pulled the sarcophogus. I always find it interesting to compare two of the same product. Both pieces had things I liked more. The second one didn't have as good of detail on the hands but nothing to complain about. The face on the sarcophogus looked better on the new one. The new sarcophogus I recieved also seemed slightly darker, whereas the second mummy seemed slightly lighter. Since I ordered two I decided to repack this one and wait for my replacement of my original. I only took pics of the sarcophogus, but the differences from my original don't come through in pics except the slight difference in detail of the face.

Well at least you got lucky on this one. Hope your replacement fairs that good as well.

Back