Wow, Cool Statues For Sale On The Bay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Colossus seems a lil high I believe also for the goin rate on that statue.

Skiman is 100% correct....that same Colossus statue went last month (or so) for $400 on the bay, for sale by the artist himself if i'm not mistaken.

Patience.....it will come around again.....

Hey Sonic,

Ive seen the Spidey and Goblin, can't remember off hand who made them tho.

The colossus Bust I believe is Dynamic Forces Memorial Bust by the Gore Group, I think?!

The Colossus Statue is from Rommel, theres many threads about him. He is incredibly talented but he did used to be a recaster !!
x :peace

Good grief, that Archangel statue is stunning! I want! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Averone, is that the one you said you have? Do you have any pics, please? :monkey3

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I may sound a bit naive here, but what is wrong with buying from the victory guy? His ebay rating is pretty good, so are the feedbacks, what am I missing here?

BTW, I had a chance to buy the colossus chrome for $450. It never arrived, but I did get my money back.

What happened with the colossus chrome, if u don't mind me asking?

What happened with the colossus chrome, if u don't mind me asking?

No, I don't mind you asking at all.

At the time I bought the chrome Silver Surfer, 1/4 scale, and the Colossus chrome, for $900 off ebay. She could not get them to me, even though she claims she sent them (tracking number always came up as did not exist). Eventually I took her to PayPal to get my full funds back.

She still contacts me to this day about trying the deal again, but after the transaction fell through twice, I haven't bothered.

I may try again if the Coloussus comes up.

No, I don't mind you asking at all.

At the time I bought the chrome Silver Surfer, 1/4 scale, and the Colossus chrome, for $900 off ebay. She could not get them to me, even though she claims she sent them (tracking number always came up as did not exist). Eventually I took her to PayPal to get my full funds back.

She still contacts me to this day about trying the deal again, but after the transaction fell through twice, I haven't bothered.

I may try again if the Coloussus comes up.

Chrome SS is or has been sold out :monkey2

Back