Would you like to see Hot Toys include a wrist peg for each hand?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like Hot Toys to include a wrist peg pre-installed in each hand?

• Total voters

youbastards

Super Freak
Reaction score
Simple poll, would you like to see Hot Toys include a wrist peg in each hand that comes with a figure, similarly to how Sideshow ships their figures, instead of having to risk breaking pegs by swapping hands? The extra pack of 2 pegs is nice, but for unique figures like Spider-Man (red pegs) it would make a huge difference.

I don't know whay Hot Toys doesn't do this already, the extra cost to them, per figure, would have to be in the pennies.

I don't know whay Hot Toys doesn't do this already, the extra cost to them, per figure, would have to be in the pennies.

Yes it would cost them next to nothing to include more but of course they would use it as an excuse to keep raising the prices. :gah:

This isn't a good poll. You're asking people if they would like something for nothing. No one is going to vote, "No."

Ask instead if everyone would be willing to pay an extra $5 and see how that goes.

This isn't a good poll. You're asking people if they would like something for nothing. No one is going to vote, "No."

Ask instead if everyone would be willing to pay an extra $5 and see how that goes.

:lecture:goodpost:

Another silly poll:

Would you like to see Hot toys include altenate heads for each figure?

- No. one head is more than enough for me, I do'nt want extra heads..

- Yes! It would be nice

:slap :lol

( Assuming: Extra head= Same price)

Last edited:
Heck yes! Sideshow does it and that is one of the best things about the pro. Half the time I end up popping out the wirst peg instead of just the hand so it would be nice to just swap hands with pre-attached pegs instead of popping the hands off and using the same pegs.

lol HT have been cutting corners every chance they get recently, little to no accessories, no 2nd costume, not including basic figure stand.

Sure a peg for each hand, pretty soon they will only give you 2 extra hands :lol

LOL at the noob poll.

I'm old enough to remember when they didn't even include extra wrist pegs in the first place. They only started including extras because people were complaining so much that they always broke.

SHEEEEEEYATTTT, I remember when Hot Toys sold figures as kits, and you had to put the damn figure together yourself. . . and that was for $90. . . when average figure price was $45!!

On top of that, I when I was your age, I had to walk to school. . .

in the snow. . .

uphill. . .

BOTH WAYS!!

Now get offa my lawn.

Hot Toys wrist pegs are the single most retarded manufactured part in the entire 1:6 world.

I don't want any more of them, nor should anyone else.

Noobs. I stopped breaking wrist pegs after my first figure.

I'll take more pegs though anyways.

I think they changed somewhere along the way. I broke a Deunan Knute wrist and when I saw the part, it wasn't much of a surprise that it let go. There was nothing there.

So, I guess more pegs is good. They are one of the most useful manufactured parts in the entire 1:6 world. :lecture

A trick question, who wouldn't want more for their money, even if it's something as simple as a few extra pegs. But on the other hand, I wouldn't wish to pay anymore. This would be an excuse to charge another $10 easily!

Never busted a HT peg. Just think it'd be nice to swap the hands with the pegs in. Sideshow's 1/6 are great because of the convenience.
Did you guys get Spiderman? It is the nature of red plastic apparently. Didn't take much to break a peg on mine.

Did you guys get Spiderman? It is the nature of red plastic apparently. Didn't take much to break a peg on mine.

That's entirely possible. I remember Medi's red plastic on their Spider-Man was like eggshells. Though freaks have been *****ing about busting wrist pegs on just about every one of the normal-sized HT figures for like forever.

Back