Would you buy a War Machine/Mark 2 1/2 scale Maquette???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like 1/2 scale collectors are getting the MK V at 1/2 scale. It's unlikely (but not impossible) that SS will produce two 1/2 scale pieces from IM2. I am sure it would look incredible though.

I do hope they make a 1/4 version though.

That would be sad if they don't produce a 1:2 Warmachine to go with the 1:2 IM. Oh well.

1/4 Warmachine is almost probably maybe a definitive likelihood.... or not.

Well, its possible, its not like the Mark V video was from SS, so its still possible, but doesnt make as much sense when they already released a 1/4 IM, so WM makes a better match with that piece.

Yes, I would totally buy a 1/2 scale War Machine. The amount of detail possible on a 1/2 scale is just awesome, and I'd like to see War Machine get that kind of treatment.

As for the Legacy Effects video, I sure hope they work with Sideshow to offer that Mark V in 1/2 scale as well.

I already own the 1:2 Maquette so I'd say no, but if I didn't and War Machine and the Mark V were also available it would be a tough choice to pick one to have. I am a Marvel fan but I'd like to spread my collection over several characters at 1:2 than just focus on Iron Man.

I already own the 1:2 Maquette so I'd say no, but if I didn't and War Machine and the Mark V were also available it would be a tough choice to pick one to have.

:exactly: Same here... I was also thinking that the Mark III 1/2 Maquette would be the only one being THAT expensive.... But we'll see.... Mark V looks awesome, and WM would be a must have 2 :pray:

Back